Servant Leadership Summit 2017
November 17-18, 2017
We want qualified Alumni to help chapters succeed. We’d like to invite you attend our Servant Leadership Summit in Indianapolis on November 17-18, 2017.
We will be offering training on chapter finance, chapter awards success and chapter budgeting. A representative will be in contact with specific individuals shortly to follow up.
Won’t you please consider attending this beneficial event to your chapter?
Tentative Schedule of Events
Friday, November 17
- Welcome and Dinner
Saturday, November 18
- 7:45am - 8:30am - Breakfast - Host Hotel
- 8:30am - 9:00am - Travel to PhiKaps HQ
- 9:00am - 9:30am - #1 - Why We're Here
- 9:30am - 10:15am - #2 - Chapter Operations (ASANA) - Why, How, What - Application
- 10:30am - 11:15am - #3 - Annual Planning for Improvement (Achieve) - Why, How, What - Application
- 11:30am - 12:15pm - #4 - Recruitment (ChapterBuilder) - Why, How, What - Application
- 12:15pm - 1:30pm - Lunch
- 1:45pm - 2:30pm - #5 - NIC 2.0 & Edelman Intelligence - Larger F/S Community
- 2:45pm - 3:30pm - #6 - Financial Management (LegFi) - Why, How, What - Application
- 3:45pm - 4:30pm - #7 - Chapter Simulated Scenarios
- 4:30pm - 5:15pm - #8 - Simulation Results
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm - Dinner/Alumni Event
Sunday, November 19
- 8:30am - 11:00am - Fraternity Board in-Person Meeting